Message from Cancabato Bay Toastmasters Club President

Cancabato Bay Toastmasters Club President Anania Erroba

When I was elected as the new club president of Cancabato Bay Toastmasters, I was hesitant to take the role. I thought I don't deserve the position. I didn’t know how I would do it. I think it’s such a huge task for me to carry. Luckily, I have all the support of my fellow club members. They consistently encourage me that I deserve it, and that I can do it. Eventually, I started to believe in myself.

With the unfaltering support and enthusiasm of my fellow officers and all the members of Cancabato Bay
Toastmasters Club, I know we can make the club afloat and move towards excellence.

This is going to be a great year!

Anania Erroba, TM
President
Cancabato Bay Toastmasters Club

No comments: