Message from Carigara Bay Toastmasters Club President

Carigara Bay TMC President Teresita Dy, CC,CL

I thought I would know how I would feel when this moment came.It is so much more than I could have ever imagined. It is such an honor, quite humbling, a great responsibility, but an exciting opportunity for me to serve as a club officer, no less than the President of Carigara Bay Toastmasters Club. 2013-2014 will be
filled with chances for me to:
1. build teamwork skills
2. help members develop goals for improvement
3. facilitate individual success
4. instill members with enthusiasm, fidelity and a sense of responsibility
5. translate values and strategies into productive activities

2012-2013 has been a good year for the Carigara Bay TMC especially in its achieving the President’s Distinguished Club Award. The present success of our club would not have been possible without the leadership of our outgoing super President Efren C. Canillas, CC, CL and his team and the zest and enthusiasm of the members.

According to Henry Ford, “coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress and working together is success.” On this note, I would like to wish everyone a blessed, prosperous and a great year ahead.

Teresita L. Dy, CC,CL
President, Carigara Bay TMC
2013-2014

No comments: