Elaine Emperio Gavero, ACB,CL was awarded as Toastmaster of the Year for Area 83. She was also nominated for the same award for Division I.
2012- 2013 Achievements:
- Implemented “bring a Friend“ Drive, with 12 total members
- Chairperson on Biringohay Fund Raising
- 1 + 1 Membership Recognition and Decal
- CC Certificate of Recognition and Pin. Dec. 6,2012
- CL Certificate of Recognition
- ACB Certificate of Recognition and Pin on June 22, 2013
- International Speech 1st Runner Up Area Level, 2013
- Resource speaker during Out Reach Program (Topics: Master the Ceremonies, Own the Audience, Mind Your Manners)
Member of California Maritime Academy Toastmasters Club
Delivered CC Speech Projects # 8 and 9
Member of Mare Island Toastmasters Club
Delivered CC Speech # t10
Awarded - Best Speaker
Best Table Topic (2 times)
She has invaded TMs in the US!
1. Attended Toastmasters District 57 Fall Conference 2012 in Vallejo , USA
*Proxy for CMA President. - Participated in the Business Meeting and a Voting Delegate
*Proxy for CMA VP Membership. -Hands on training on Speech Competition Mechanics ; Stand-by Alternate Contest Judge
2. Attended Craig Harrison Workshop.
- Expression of Excellence CMA Nov. 4, 2012
*Mentored by DTM Dana LaMon. - Master the Ceremonies CMA Nov. 4, 2012