Stock Market Investing has never been this Super Easy!

Photo courtesy: http://www.frugalrules.com/


Unlike before, investing in the Philippine Stock Market is within any person’s reach. I see a lot of people doing transactions using their smart phones. I do that, too.

I remember when I was in college I asked my professor about how to invest in the stock market. I heard he had stocks in Petron. I heard he was making a lot of money from it. But his response to me was spirit-crushing. “You can’t handle it. Just focus on your studies!” he said.

He was right; I should focus on my studies. But he could have at least given me some insights about it.

I understand it now. Investing in the stock market was harder before than it is now. Some books call it the traditional way of investing in the stock market. As an investor, you have to call your broker to transact – sell or buy shares.

Those days are gone. Maybe there are still baby boomers doing that kind of investing, but with the advent of technology and the internet, you can do it anywhere and anytime you like, as long as the market is open.

Now, it is easier to gain money from the stock market. Of course, it is also easier to lose money in the stock market these days. Stock Market is Scary! Because it is very much accessible, you easily get tempted to open it every minute, every second. Usually, this habit leads to impulse buying and impulse selling. NOTE: Don’t open your portfolio everysecond. Do something else productive.

I also noticed that there are so many TRULY generous people in the world. I wish I had stumbled upon them before, when I was in college. I would have been a millionaire now!

Bo Sanchez’s Truly Rich Club has experts to help you and guide you in the stock market investing. Stock market can be scary, but there are ways to protect you from the stock market monsters. Yes there are monsters in the stock market! I will tell you about these monsters in the future.

You can join the elite club of Truly Rich Club now, before it’s too late. Upon signing up, you will receive FREE e-books. You will also receive weekly newsletter, which is amazing! It’s full of wonderful lessons and reminders. And it’s for free!

To join, just click this link: JOIN TRULY RICH CLUB

Don’t worry; this club is dwelt by highly spiritual, very inspiring and generous people. You’ll be in good hands with them!



No comments: